Business Development Manager – Managed Services
Business Development Manager – Managed Service Provider
My client are a successful Managed Service Provider. They are proud to partner with some of the world’s most established software providers. Due to continued growth the business is looking to expand their Sales team and looking for a Business Development Manager to drive new business opportunities across The U.K.
The role will include:
- Responsible for bringing in new business sales and potential customers through product and solution selling
- Bringing on new clients, managing and developing long term relationships and turning these into key accounts
- Working towards company financial targets
- Building long term relationships with the company’s partners to collaborate on new business
- Working closely with the technical pre-sales team in order to pitch the best proposal on each tailored solution
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in new business sales, along side strategic account growth and development
- Experience and a proven track record of selling managed services or SaaS
- Backup, Monitoring or SupportHighly motivated, resilient and eager to succeed
- The ability to work autonomously
- Confident and strong communication skills, with the ability to pitch to executive level decision makers within a business
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, please apply today.