Business Development Manager – Logistics
Business Development Manager – Specialist Transportation Services
My client is a leading specialist transportation service, who predominantly sell to the construction, energy and infrastructure sectors. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, who will quickly develop into a Sales Manager.
The role will include:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities across The U.K.
- Taking full responsibility of growing the companies network and reputation within the market
- Supervision of an existing sales team
- A clear demonstration of segmenting a market and a strategic approach
- Presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience within the logistics industry
- The ability to confidently pitch to C-level decision makers and close deals
- Experience selling to the construction/ energy/ infrastructure market would be advantageous
- A determined yet consultative sales approach
- The ability to manage and develop an existing sales team
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today.