Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, High End Refurb Contractor
My client is a specialist new build contractor, who offers high end refurbs to clients across The U.K. including well established Hotels, Bars and Restaurants. The business are extremely reputable within the market with a proven track record of delivering excellent results. This is a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the company and support the company’s continued growth.
The role will include:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities, targeting the leisure market on a national basis
- Utilising the company’s vast database of contacts and existing relationships to secure new business and re-establish lapsed relationships
- Working closely with the Head of Business Development to put a strategic sales plan in place to ensure continued success year on year
- Responsible for a small portion of Marketing for the business: looking after website updates, social media and PQQ process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience within the Construction industry
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Marketing knowledge/ experience would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to pitch to executive decision makers within a business
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Go-Get Personality
If you feel that you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please apply today: