Salary: Up to £65,000 plus excellent benefits plus flexible working
Ideal skills : Business Analysis, BA, Business Analyst, Digital, Digital Agency, On Line Retail. Software Development lifecycle experience. Exciting projects and excellent benefits on offer.
Business Analyst: My client is a very dynamic, forward thinking Digital Agency and as a result of expansion they now seek an experienced Business Analyst. This is truly a fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst looking for new challenges and to further developer their career.
I am looking for a talented individual with a business analyst background to create compelling online solutions for major brands. Successful candidates will thrive in a fast paced agency environment, enjoy business challenges and be comfortable working directly with clients. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience of working for a Digital Agency.
Own the solution for projects you are assigned, including:
- Identifying the core problems and challenging this through research and analysis
- Clarifying and validating the real business objectives underpinning the project
- Establishing requirements and scope through workshops or other stakeholder engagement
- Creating/collating all consultancy outputs, including user stories, specifications, and others as appropriate to the nature of each project
- Delegating and overseeing tasks you give to analysts or specialists to get the right outcome
- Collaborate effectively with the experience design team to create solution options, including as paper sketches and via digital tools; showing pragmatism in selecting the right tools to get results and maintain momentum
- Facilitating workshops including managing client and internal stakeholders at every level to get the right outcome for the project, the customer,
- Work well with the rest of the business solutions team (e.g. peer reviewing work) and the wider studio, encouraging effective and rapid collaboration to create great solutions.
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality within the time allocated, through personal ownership and by taking responsibility for getting input/checks by suitable internal authorities
- Report back clearly on the status of a project task, escalating risks or incomplete / ambiguous information that may affect project deadlines or quality
- Understand the commercials for the projects you are assigned to, and are capable of flexing the approach to meet these without creating other issues or obstacles
- Able to navigate complex and conflicting client politics, agendas and opinions and still get a good outcome for the client
- See your projects through to completion, ensuring the solution has clear ownership across teams and throughout the whole lifecycle
- Input into Sales responses, quotes, proposals and pitches as necessary
- Work with the head of business solutions to progress department processes and growth
- Contribute and attend department academies, lessons learned sessions and team catch-ups
- Keep a track of your learnings, and be proactive in advancing your career.
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital agency or working client-side creating solutions for intranets, complex web applications and secure online portals
- Core skills in business analysis
- Stakeholder facilitation / running workshops or requirements gathering sessions
- Information architecture skills an advantage
- User experience skills exposure an advantage
- Ability to handle multiple demands at once
Fantastic opportunity for the right person so call now to hear more !!!. Exciting project work and excellent benefits on offer