Brand Manager – Power Tools
I am actively seeking a experienced Brand Manager to work for a global engineering brand, playing a key role in their Power Tools Marketing team.
My client are one of the leading suppliers of Power Tools and have offices across the globe. This is a permanent position that will report to the Power Tools Marketing Director. The role will be based from the UK head office in Uxbridge, West London – with a fantastic package available for the right candidate.
- The Brand Manager will take responsibility for Power Tools sales value, gross margin and market share
- Responsible for the timely launch, in accordance with central planning, of new products and services, entailing team management to meet deadlines and marshal resources.
- Price-positioning in alignment with overall strategy, and, in collaboration with other stakeholders (notably in Sales, central business unit, logistics and marketing communications).
To be successful in this position, you will have the following skills/experience:
- Strong background in Marketing / Brand Management (ideally degree educated), including strong knowledge of financial and data-related aspects
- Strong commercial mindset as well as creative flair for realisable ideas that can be seen through with conviction, from initial concept to implementation.
- Microsoft excel skills to intermediate level and a driving license are both essential
- A knowledge of Power Tools, Engineering or Manufacturing (or comparable) markets is essential
To apply for this position, please email your up to date CV for immediate consideration
For more information on the opportunity & the benefits package available please contact George directly on 07860 946669