Design Manager / Design Coordinator – Main Contractor
About the company
The company has been going for over 30 years and has become a well established, continually growing business with an annual turnover of around £80m. A lot of the work is being negotiated directly or from repeat business having build a great relationship from the first job. With a great reputation and a proven record for building award winning projects it’s a great time for this business.
The projects generally range from £2m to £50m and cover most sectors but predominantly industrial, logistics, retail, residential, hotels and commercial offices.
About the role
This a chance for an experienced Design Manager to have the opportunity to grow and develop a team becoming an integral part of the development and growth of the business. The role will allow freedom and flexibility to push your career further and make the role its own, you must be passionate about the business and the potential of the projects.
What you need
- Currently working with a recognised Main Contractor.
- Relevant qualifications/experience
- Proven experience as a Design Manager (4 years min.)
- Knowledge of Engineering processes
- Previous experience on large scale residential projects/multi-million pound developments.
- Leading salary dependent on experience plus package.
- Friendly working environment.
- Good communication as a business.
- Opportunities to grow and develop a team.
- Become an integral part of the company and play a big part in the success.