DCS Recruitment, operating as an employment business, are currently looking for passionate individuals with the right attitude and flexibility to join our clients expanding company based in Runcorn. All of the roles available are temporary to permanent, with a permanent contract available after 13 weeks, subject to performance.
Our client prides itself on training and developing the skills of candidates who show the right attitude and are looking to progress within a great company!
Due to continued growth and new business, we have a number of fantastic opportunities with immediate start available.
To ensure the required versatility to support our client, we require Operators to be flexible to work within various areas within their operation.
Your Duties may include:
- Assembly of hydraulic control valves in line with Standard Operating Procedures
- Testing of finished product
- Painting and packaging of finished product
- Warehousing, picking and line feeding of production parts
- Completion of regular PMI
- Production cell housekeeping and 5s activities
- Operation of component wash
- Rework activity when required
- Ability to, an experience of working towards standard operating procedures is essential
- High levels of accuracy is essential
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment is preferred.
Pay rate is £8:68ph working Monday – Friday on various shift patterns (rotating shifts). Shift premium is payable for rotating / nightshifts.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please call 0161 212 2308 Ext 215 or email with an up to date CV.
DCS Recruitment are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.