Application Project Leader
We are supporting one of the most exciting, ambitious and successful Engineering Consultants in Europe.
Our Client specializes in the development of engines and transmissions…
They have 3 technical centres and ambitious growth plan for the rest of 2017 & the whole of 2018
- You manage your Application Projects within the R&D department for automatic transmissions.
- You lead project teams which are multidisciplinary composed.
- You manage (monitor & control) the progress of the projects from beginning to end thereby implementing all customer requests.
- You co-operate with internal departments such as production, quality and purchasing and with external partners for development and production.
- Scope, Budget and Time management are key.
- You do Risk management and stakeholder management for your projects.
- You report on a timely basis the status of the project.
- You organize issue management and escalate if issues endanger your projects.
- All the above is executed according to the company processes.
- You contribute to improving the processes related project management.
- You build up a good, professional relations with your customer and you have regular face-to-face meetings with the customer(s).
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical, mechanical or electronic) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in project management.
- You have been working with OEM’s in former assignments.
- Experience in an automotive environment is a real asset.
- You are a persuasive and enthusiastic team player and an excellent people manager.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You are a perseverant and proactive worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- You are prepared to travel and visit your customer(s)
- Excellent working environment
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your skills in new areas.
- Full VISA support
- Generous relocation package (signing bonus, rent contribution, company car, annual bonus etc)
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an award-winning company, please get in touch