Account Manager – Automotive
I am actively recruiting to an Account Manager position with a global engineering organisation to be based from their UK head office in Uxbridge, West London.
My client are one of the world’s leading suppliers of Automotive Technology & Mobility Solutions. This is an opportunity to join their Automotive Aftermarket team, taking responsibility for a large customer account.
This position is offered on a permanent basis, with a basic salary on offer up to £45000 per annum for the right candidate (+ vehicle, + benefits).
- To act as the OES Sales Account Manager for Service Parts supply to central Global and European Aftermarket Organisation of Passenger Car Original Equipment Manufacturers & Tier Customers
- To Develop Pricing and Value-Add-Services Strategies to maximise Customer Support and Profitability.
- To Drive strategy implementation via Negotiation and Commercial Management.
- To Manage Product Program and Price Management on existing business throughout the Product Life Cycle, from Vehicle / Product launch to cancellation.
- To drive business development with the major OES Accounts with collaboration of AA Business Units to sell Remanufacturing Services on existing business.
- Providing Customer Service with Technical, Commercial and Financial queries.
- Monitoring Key Performance Indicators and driving continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a Tier 1 Supplier
- Understanding of the Automotive Aftermarket
- Experience of Managing Extensive Price Lists and Pricing Models necessary
- Technical understanding of Automotive Products
- Passionate about Sales and Business Development
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please forward your updated CV as soon as possible
For more information, please contact George on 07860 946669