Account Manager – Automotive
I am actively recruiting to an Account Manager position to cover my clients Northern Territory.
My client are a leading supplier to the Automotive Aftermarket and this is an exciting opportunity to join their growing sales team.
This is a permanent position that comes with a lot of autonomy as as well as opportunity for development. My client are a leader in their field and require an experienced Automotive Aftermarket sales professional to work remotely and take full responsibility for the development of their Northern territory.
The role comes with a basic salary up to £36000 per annum with an OTE of £48600, as well as a company vehicle and a number of additional benefits.
- Evaluate and determine best practice to successfully engage the agreed territory and client base for market / distribution network.
- Actively coordinate the necessary changes and implement, according to a mutually agreed business plan.
- Contribute to the writing and implementation and updating of account plans for your strategic accounts where appropriate.
- Establishing and maintaining strong strategic client relationships through regular close contact account management. You will be required to spend 80% of your time in face to face client engaged activity.
- Continued pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business through portfolio growth and new clients.
The successful candidate:
- Have a strong Sales / Account Management background
- Have an in depth knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket
- General knowledge / understanding of Automotive vehicles
- Fantastic communication skills
- High level of organisational skills, ability to manage own day whilst prioritising customer demands as well as ability to work independently
If you have the experience required wish to apply for this position, please send your CV for immediate consideration
For more information please contact George on 07860 946669