DCS are currently recruiting for a first line system installation/maintenance to CCTV, Access Control, and Security Systems. Individuals must be qualified with proven experience in the security industry and have high knowledge of relevant system standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out installation, maintenance and commissioning works of the company products and services
- Fault diagnosis and rectification of systems
- Basic Electrical or Electronic Skills
- Proven experience in service/maintenance and Installation of CCTV, Access and Intruder Alarm Systems
- High Level of relevant security standards (BS5979, BSDD243, BS8418) Excellent Diagnostic and fault finding skills with the ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations
- Advanced PC and LAN/WAN networking skills.
If you are available please apply with a CV or give Scott a call in the Manchester office. 0161-212-2308.