3rd Line Network Engineer – Cisco
My client is a leading Managed Services Provider looking for an experienced 3rd Line Network Engineer to delivery professional networking support services to various customers – including complex fault finding and resolving issues across existing deployed networks.
You will be highly competent in Cisco based equipment will include wireless controllers, switches, access points, routers from different vendors such as Ruckus Wireless, Zyxel, Allied Telesis, Draytek, Routerboard
- A good understanding of OSI Model
- A good understanding of wired and wireless network architecture, specifically WiFi technologies, and associated configuration & installation requirements
- An expert in wired and wireless products and technologies and their respective applications
- Willingness to learn new skills and be self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be able to prioritise own schedules & demonstrate time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and show flexibility when required.
- A co-operative but assertive personality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer interactions skills.
- Proactive and take initiative
- Hands on approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- CCNA or equivariant
- Good Linux skills
- Experience working in customer facing position
- Good Microsoft Visio skills
- In depth knowledge of RADIUS